Hanoi 4x4 To Mu Cang Chai Terraces Fields - 2 Days. Mu Cang Chai in northern Vietnam, famed for terraced rice fields, among its 50 most beautiful global destinations.Mu Cang Chai is also full of hiking trails and vibrant local culture. Black Hmong, a branch of one of Vietnam’s largest ethnicities, are the primary residents. Moreover, Mu Cang Chai provides a unique look into their way of life, it added.
Day 1. Hanoi – Thanh Son - Nghia Lo - Tu Le - Mu Cang Chai 280km ( L , D )
- 7.30am, Depart from your place then drive up north by taking 180km of the Highway CT05 to Yen Bai Province
- 10.00AM, Leave the highway and take a small bumpy mixture of off-road, dirt/paved road to Nghia Lo town. 58km.
- Lunch picnic on route
- Join the paved road in Nghia Lo and drive 40km to Mu Cang Chai. Dinner and overnight at home-stay
Day 2. Mu Cang Chai – Tu Le – Hanoi. 320KM (Long day – start driving early in the morning and finish late in the evening) ( B , L)
- 8.00AM, Continue the drive to visit Mu Cang Chai, enjoy the spectacular views on the beautiful mountain pass Khau Pha.
- Off-road drive through many villages of Hmong people. Discover the unique rice fields on terraces.
- Lunch at a homestay of the Thai family.
- 13h00, Start the drive to return to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi in the evening.
Join in group departure : 25th Monthly
Group size : Min from 1 to Max 40 cyclists
Tour price : Contact Us
- Standard 4×4 Pickup
- Material insurance for the car.
- Experienced 4×4 Tour – guide/Mechanic/Drivers
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast = B, Lunch = L and Dinner = D
- Accommodation: Home-sta
- Entrance fee to the sight seeing during the trip.
- Fee to transfer the car back to the starting point in Hanoi.
- Drinking water during the driving time.
- International air tickets.
- Vietnam visa.
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Travel Insurance. All persons are expected to arrange their own insurance. We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance from home.
- Optional Activities
- Tips for guides and drivers
- Beverage and alcoholic drinks.
- Personal expenditure such as telephone, laundry, shopping and any other services not clearly mentioned on.